Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

Blogger Steadyaku47 slayed by Big Money and was Raja Petra an influencing and contribution factor or go between


What a coincidence to quit blogging one day after meeting Pepe. Was Pepe the go between the powerful and VVIP persons that you kept on pissing them off with your never ending exposure of their criminal and private lives. Was it CAD 1million or more for your daughter another AUD 1 for your son and yourself another AUD 2 million? Yes you have been bitching of your money problem and how poor you were and nobody cared about you. I guess you were waiting for your big pay day and as they say everybody has a price. You mention the decision to quit was an easy decision.

Maybe a lot of readers donated to your account but nobody knows as you have not given an account of the money you received from the donations.





We have not met for many many years...Pepe is my senior at MCKK...and yet when we met yesterday...all those years were gone and we picked up as if we last met yesterday. Life is good.

Thursday 2.37 AM Melbourne : Guys thanks for those kind words re my decision to stop. By way of an explanation I post below my conversation with GBT (earlier this evening) who have generously assisted me in the past when I needed help. 




GBT...just to let you know....I have decided to stop blogging effective today. Disappointed with the response re my request for crowd funding....and for all the help you have extended to me...many thanks. It has been an easy decision for me to make because always, my life and the life of those i love, comes first. Will keep in touch and once again many thanks.


regards

HH



No comments:

Traitors in the midst of Pakatan Harapan and mostly in DAP

Traitors in Pakatan Harapan , yes many are and do not realize they will be the ones because they are already been compromised during to the...

Popular Post