Pages

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Tiger Woods was found asleep at wheel, with car running before DUI arrest in Florida

In a statement, Tiger Woods blamed the incident on “an unexpected reaction” to prescription drugs. (PALM BEACH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE)


Disgraced golf great Tiger Woods was found asleep at the wheel, with the car running, before he was arrested in Florida on DUI charges, according to a police report.

Woods “had slow, sluggish and very slurred speech” and was “unable to walk alone,” but he blew a 0.00 in a breath test for alcohol, the report says.

Woods was arrested about 3 a.m. Monday in the town of Jupiter.

In a statement, the 41-year-old blamed the incident on “an unexpected reaction” to prescription drugs.

Tiger Woods arrested, charged with DUI in Florida
“I understand the severity of what I did and I take full responsibility for my actions," Woods said. “I want the public to know that alcohol was not involved. What happened was an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications. I didn’t realize the mix of medications had affected me so strongly.”

No comments:

Traitors in the midst of Pakatan Harapan and mostly in DAP

Traitors in Pakatan Harapan , yes many are and do not realize they will be the ones because they are already been compromised during to the...

Popular Post