Pages

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Funny Dinner card for the president of France to Malaysia

Funny Dinner card for the president of France to Malaysia. Seeing the card is believing. The standard of English is only 2% of the pervious in the 1970’s among the Malaysia Civil servants. I guess there must be using Dewan Bahasa and Pustaka language translation APP. Feel very embarrassed

No No I am not to be blamed as I speak better English than the monkeys in PutraJaya. Yes you can quote me and I am not a monkey but an Orang Utan , yes you can translate it or I can do for you and it means Jungle People.


No comments:

Traitors in the midst of Pakatan Harapan and mostly in DAP

Traitors in Pakatan Harapan , yes many are and do not realize they will be the ones because they are already been compromised during to the...

Popular Post