Pages

Sunday 23 April 2017

What it takes to rid Malaysia of their government’s Apartheid system

Cannot do much with the unfair Malaysian Immigration and citizenship policies in place now but you can do your part by changing these polices and by voting the Opposition block Pakatan Harapan as the next government when Malaysian Elections are held which is anytime now. Do not make a mistake that you have been doing for the last 13 Malaysian General Elections by choosing the wrong party again. Vote PH=PRIBUMI-DAP-PKR-AMANAH-WARISAN-PSRM to have the unfair government policies consigned to the dust bin and make sure the below never happens. the blow is only one of the hundreds if not millions cases od denial of PR and citzenship based on racial and religious citeria

I got the below on whatsApp from a frustrated husband

This is a true story. Please encourage other Malaysians to tell their similar stories:

"I hear that Zakir Naik has been granted PR status in Malaysia, well, good for him.

I just came back from the Immigration Department where I submitted my wife's application to be a PR. She is a Singaporean.

We have been married for almost 29 years and have 2 children, lived in Malaysia continuously for 23 years, she has been on long term visit pass for 16 years and today I had to fill up several forms, attach a bunch of documents, make several statutory declarations for documents I no longer have and go back and forth to the department 4 times until the documents were deemed complete.

Then I was told to come back in one year to check on the status. No, I won't be notified. The Immigration Department need to check if my wife has a criminal record in Singapore.

Zakir Naik must be highly prized by my government. That's why he can get his PR after being here for such a short while. I am a tax-paying citizen and as far as I know, he is not. My wife has no criminal record, he is a wanted man in his own country (India) and banned by several other countries.

Sigh, if only I had married a raving religious extremist it would have saved me all the hassle involved in applying for a Malaysian PR. "


No comments:

Traitors in the midst of Pakatan Harapan and mostly in DAP

Traitors in Pakatan Harapan , yes many are and do not realize they will be the ones because they are already been compromised during to the...

Popular Post