Pages

Saturday 6 May 2017

'You're dead to me':

 White Arkansas father calls his teen daughter a 'f***in wh***' for taking her 'subhuman' black friend to prom in vitriolic racist rant that has shocked America

Anna Hayes, a high school senior from Lake Village, Arkansas attended prom last week with a male friend, Phillip Freeman - who happens to be black. When her father - whom she does not live with - saw the photos, he was livid, and sent her a long tirade of racist, sexist text messages telling Anna that he was disowning her and calling both her and her date heartbreakingly offensive names. 'We are done,' he texted her. 'I won't be coming to your graduation. Nor will I pay for your college. Go live with the n*****s. Don't ever contact me again we are through. Go ahead be a F***IN wh*** leave me out of it. Your pictures are already off my walls. You can go to hell. What the f*** is wrong with you? ... You want to mingle with Subhumans I'll treat you accordingly. [sic]'

No comments:

Traitors in the midst of Pakatan Harapan and mostly in DAP

Traitors in Pakatan Harapan , yes many are and do not realize they will be the ones because they are already been compromised during to the...

Popular Post