Pages

Sunday 23 July 2017

Do not play with the Tiger's tail if you do not want to lose

MAHATHIR GIVES NAJIB THE FRIGHT OF HIS LIFE: ‘I MAY CONTEST IN PEKAN BUT I MUST BE ABLE TO WIN. I CONTEST TO WIN’


Former prime minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad, who had initially ruled out contesting in the next general election but has since softened his stance, is now flirting with the possibility of contesting in Pekan against Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak.

Mahathir said he would step in if there were no other suitable candidates to contest in the federal constituency.


“If there are no suitable candidates, then I will have to contest in Pekan.

“But I must be able to win. I contest to win,” the Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia and Pakatan Harapan chairperson was quoted as saying by Sin Chew Daily today.

It was unclear if Mahathir was serious about contesting for the seat.

“I don’t know where is my ‘winnable’ seat. Perhaps there will be no need (for me to contest) because many people don’t like me,” he quipped.

Najib won by a landslide in Pekan during the 2013 general election with 51,278 votes against PKR’s Fariz Musa, who garnered 15,665 votes.





Mahathir had previously said on Thursday that he had yet to decide on whether to contest in the upcoming general election.

Ultimately, Mahathir said, he wants Harapan to win the next general election. He added that he would be able to have a say in the new federal government.

– M’kini

No comments:

Traitors in the midst of Pakatan Harapan and mostly in DAP

Traitors in Pakatan Harapan , yes many are and do not realize they will be the ones because they are already been compromised during to the...

Popular Post