Pages

Saturday 1 April 2017

Special Announcement – I Najib for 1MDB fame will be soon moving to another lucrative phase of my life after I am defeated at the Next Malaysian PRU 14 General Elections as a Tamil Movie actor and producer.

Special Announcement – I Najib for 1MDB fame will be soon moving to another lucrative phase of my life after I am defeated at the Next Malaysian PRU 14 General Elections as a Tamil Movie actor and producer. Thank to my decisions with my good and personal friend Rajnikanth. If you think I am lying just see the photos of myself and king Superstar Rajnikanth.


I guess my wife was the go between like a meat in a sandwich bread

I am the most talked about and most recognized face on this planet in this present era due to my accomplishments in 1MDB. You can love me or hate me but you cannot deny that I am immensely popular good or bad.

I leave with a heavy heart but I am assured by Rajnikanath that is will be the blockbuster or all time in the whole world. 1MDB 2.6 billion ringgits is peanuts compared to this blockbuster going to make and also the coming sequels.
My wife is going to direct me and my friends from 1MDB fame and guest appearances from the National Front party of Malaysia and the hero of this movie and super crime buster will be my good friend Rajnikath and I will play DR N the super villain with my good friend Mr. Kim of North Korea. The will be the most anticipated movie of all time.



I guess I was talking about myself as I unfortunately share the same name with your PM Najib. What to do having a bad day today.





APRIL FOOL GUYS I AM GOING NO WHERE AS I ENJOY MAKING YOUR LIFE MISERABLE MORE THAN MAKING A MOVIE WITH THE HELP OF MY FRIENDS IN MCA - UMNO - MIC AND GERAKAN


WISHING ALL MALAYSIANS A VERY HAPPY AND MISRABLE APRIL FOOL DAY

No comments:

Traitors in the midst of Pakatan Harapan and mostly in DAP

Traitors in Pakatan Harapan , yes many are and do not realize they will be the ones because they are already been compromised during to the...

Popular Post