Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

A BumiPutra's Bird eye view of NEP and it's posioned fruit or 2 edge sword

What do the Malays today think of Bumiputera policies?


Perawi Niaga, Nurse. Taking Care of My Elderly Mother



I am a Malay raised in a poor rural area. I and my siblings frequently missed meals during monsoon which can last up to three months. Without these policies, it is impossible for me to get tertiary education and later pay taxes. Only few of us managed to break the poverty vicious cycle. Once I graduated form a local university, I worked in a multinational company as a software engineer, bonded by the scholarship. Then I have to work just like every body else, promotion based on merit. I retire early to take of my elderly mother after 27 years working in 2 multinational companies.

I bought a house with 10% bumiputera discount. When I wanted to sell it to buy a better house, I can only sell it to another bumiputera which is difficult to find one. Now it become a liability instead of an asset. It help me to buy but hinder me to sell.

My sons having problem to get the first job, but moving to the new job is easier.

I know many Malays abuse the policies because they are connected to UMNO

No comments:

Traitors in the midst of Pakatan Harapan and mostly in DAP

Traitors in Pakatan Harapan , yes many are and do not realize they will be the ones because they are already been compromised during to the...

Popular Post