Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Fearless Malaysian Girl Stands Up To Molester, Brings Him To Police Station

First was this chess official pervert trying to molest a 12 year old with his eyes and now this sicko molesting a 22 year old lady in a bus? What have happen to this country? Never know the lady cashier might as well molest her male customers out of revenge for the molestation the ladies are getting by the sickos some with x-ray eyes, some with rubber hands.


Sometimes, it takes just one person’s courage to shake society out of its slumber, and a Malaysian woman’s act of confronting her molester could very well fall into that category.

While most women decide against speaking up because of the lengthy process of filing a police report and because shame is heaped not on the perpetrator but on the victim herself, 21-year-old Xin Yan did not let any of this prevent her from bringing her molester to a police station.




According to World Of Buzz, Yan has been working in Singapore for more than 3 years now, and she usually takes the bus home from Larkin to Batu Pahat.

Last Sunday, Yan shared her enraging experience in the bus when she caught a guy touching her breast!  “I never thought that I would experienced something similar to what I did today.”, she said.

This is what happened, according to Yan: 

“I felt someone touch my waist but I didn’t think much of it as I thought it was an accident. I looked behind and there was this guy sitting behind me but couldn’t see anything out of the ordinary so I continued to play with my phone. However, I have the habit of falling asleep on the bus and as I was sleeping, suddenly I felt a hand on my chest! 

Immediately, I woke up and saw that guy beside me. He was shocked when I awoke and quickly scrambled back to his original seat. I turned around and shouted loudly at him, “What are you doing?!” He looked very scared and explained that he was just adjusting the air-con. I told him, “You don’t have to stand to adjust the air-con, you can do it while sitting down. Do you also have to be next to me to adjust it?”

He denied that he did anything to me and swore that he never touched me. I just replied him and said, “You don’t have to say so much, whether you did touch me or not, later when we arrive, follow me to the police station and you can explain yourself there.” I also called my father and told him to come to with my brother to the Batu Pahat Bus Terminal to pick me up.”



After reaching the stop, the guy made excuses of needing to leave and repeatedly said that his mother was waiting for him there. Having no bullshit from him, I told the driver the story and he quickly assisted. 

Unfortunately, the guy ended up escaping through the emergency exit. It happened too fast and we couldn’t react in time. He ran very fast but luckily, the passengers managed to catch him. I had also gotten down from the bus and ran after him but this Chinese man stopped me and asked what happened. When I told him, he told me to give the Malay guy another chance. I answered him, “Uncle, why don’t you allow your daughter to be molested and then ask her to give the guy another chance?” He immediately kept quiet and left.“




Yan revealed how the guy tried to escape at the police station but to no avail and the police woman eventually had to put him in lockup to prevent any more attempts. 

What’s really disappointing in this story is that when the Chinese uncle asked Yan to give that pervert another chance and just settle things. Like seriously?!



This is one of the reasons why a lot of women choose not to take action when someone is harassing them. This why, until today, many women are suffering in silence and what they’re going through is casually being treated as a joke. We are told that the end-game after a woman experienced any type of abuse is to “settle things” like it would turn the time back and fix everything.

There comes a time when a woman would bravely declare “not this time” like how Yan did and prove to every men that females are strong as hell to think that they can get away with sexually harassing them.

Let it be a reminder that there’s still a law in this country that will put anyone behind bars for abusing or molesting women or children!

No comments:

Traitors in the midst of Pakatan Harapan and mostly in DAP

Traitors in Pakatan Harapan , yes many are and do not realize they will be the ones because they are already been compromised during to the...

Popular Post