Pages

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Ladies BEWARE! Another Creep Caught Masturbating In Public!!!



Seriously, people?! Where have your brains and manners gone to? Why is ‘everyone’ publicly masturbating for? There are rooms and toilets for that!

Just yesterday (at press time), Chinese Teh Ping TV Facebook page shared a disturbing encounter when a random stranger pulled out his d*ck and started masturbating beside an occupied parked car.



According to the source, the video and photo were provided by a Facebook user under the name Samson Liew. They did not mention when did this incident occur but it was reported to have taken place at the Plaza 333, Penampang Sabah.

Whatever it is, do be careful when you are out there ladies! And always remember to lock your car doors!





What is even more disturbing is the fact that many other victims had commented on the same post describing similar events that had happened to them in the past. To me, this is just like a big siren going off! There’s way too many of this incidents happening and it’s purely disgusting and very worrisome for the safety of our young ones.

Just take a look at some of the comments (translated from BM):

Aida Hisham: There was once in school time, I just got back from a shop when suddenly an Indian guy gets down from his bike and flashes his penis in front of me and starts playing with it. What else was I supposed to do, I ran away. That was crazy!

Nurul Kharija: Once I thought of fixing my hijab using a (random) person’s car window…then suddenly I realised he was playing with his penis and he even winds down the window asking me to join him…I ran immediately. The second time I saw the same person at a night market with his fly open out in the air. This made me phobia!

Nuridayu Khalid: This had happened to me before. That time I went for a jog on the beach near a rented house. Though the roads were not quiet as it was in the evening when many people were out, I saw a car parked at the side, all I wanted to do was to fix my hijab but instead, I accidentally saw a man masturbating in the car. I fled the area immediately.

No comments:

Traitors in the midst of Pakatan Harapan and mostly in DAP

Traitors in Pakatan Harapan , yes many are and do not realize they will be the ones because they are already been compromised during to the...

Popular Post