Pages

Friday 28 April 2017

Tear-jerking Diary Entry By The Boy In Thafiz Abuse Case Reveals What Went Down In School!!



The passing of the 11-year-old Mohamad Thaqif Amin Mohd Gaddafi who was brutally abused by an assistant warden in one of the best religious school in Kota Tinggi, Johor, is being mourned by Malaysians since April 26.

Thaqif underwent double amputation of the legs after a viral infection and was scheduled to have his right arm amputated on Wednesday morning, but the surgery was ultimately canceled due to his unstable heart rate. His tragic experience ended when his body succumbed to the infection and passed away at 2.05 pm later that day.

He had sustained serious injuries on his legs as he was allegedly abused by an assistant warden in the religious school he attended. The 29-year-old suspect had reportedly whipped Thaqif along with 14 other students using a rubber pipe hose as punishment.



As condolences and heartfelt sympathies poured in, one of the diary notes left by Thaqif has surfaced on social media. It was the boy’s cry for help prior to the incident occurred.






Translated from Malay:

“Today is a Monday, I don’t think this MTAJ (Madrasah Tahfiz Al-Jauhar) is fun. Tomorrow is a Tuesday, and I would have been here for 42 days. Tomorrow, I want to call my mother. I want to tell her that I want to move away because yesterday I was punched. For no reason.

“He told me to wash the tray but it wasn’t my turn, but he kept forcing me to. I washed my cup. After I washed my cup and wanted to put it down, he punched my bum.

“I can’t stand it anymore. O Allah, please open my parents’, Ustaz Afdol’s, and Sheikh Fahmi’s hearts. Hopefully, they will allow me to leave tomorrow. O You, who are Most Forgiving and All-Knowing One.

“O Allah, please open my parents’, Ustaz Afdol’s and Sheikh Fahmi’s hearts to allow my transfer tomorrow. Please grant me my wish, O Allah. Amin.“

Thaqif’s father, Mohd Gaddafi Mat Karim, also found pieces of notes that were pasted on the boy’s personal al-Quran, which revealed his hopes for the future and his personal goals, the boy was certainly a bright student, his notes proved it all.






One of the notes was about Thaqif’s ambition, he wanted to become a Huffaz, a person who has memorised the Quran completely.

“I want to become a Huffaz in two years. I am sure that I can. You can do it, Thaqif,” and “Listen to your parents, pray five times a day, and memorise the easier surahs first,” were written on those notes.

It is believed that these notes were written when he just registered to study at the religious school last January.

Let take a moment of silence to pray for Thaqif, may his soul rest in peace. I hope the friends and family are able to find solace in his passing.

No comments:

Traitors in the midst of Pakatan Harapan and mostly in DAP

Traitors in Pakatan Harapan , yes many are and do not realize they will be the ones because they are already been compromised during to the...

Popular Post