Pages

Thursday 6 April 2017

Member of Parliament Blackmailed by another Member of Parliament - Good one

Member of Parliament Blackmailed by another Member of Parliament

A member of parliament received a message when his Whatsapp beeped. Message was “Remember me”. We used to sleep together. I have a video of us sleeping together. If you do not want me to make the video viral on social media, please bank in MYR 250,000 into my bank account now and May is ABC and the account number is  XXX-0000-XXXX-YYYY , do not try contacting the police because as soon as you have contacted them, I will know and also do not try finding out who I am.

The Member of Parliament panicked and quickly transferred the MYR 250,000 to the blackmailer’s bank account. Once the money transferred was done he replied to the blackmailers Whatsapp message and asked ‘who are you and where did we sleep together “

After 5 minutes the blackmailer replied “I am too a member of parliament like you and when parliament in session we together close our eyes and sleep thru the parliament session.

Below photo of likely person who was blackmailed or the blackmailer

Money money $$$$$$$$$$$

sleeping together ? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$


who me
nope


Maybe


No not me

No comments:

Traitors in the midst of Pakatan Harapan and mostly in DAP

Traitors in Pakatan Harapan , yes many are and do not realize they will be the ones because they are already been compromised during to the...

Popular Post