Pages

Monday 17 April 2017

[FUNNY COMMENTS] Ripped Jeans Level 9000!! “She Was Just Attacked By A Bear But Had To Get A Smoothie!!”

[FUNNY COMMENTS] Ripped Jeans Level 9000!! “She Was Just Attacked By A Bear But Had To Get A Smoothie!!”




I totally understand how people want to make a fashion statement, but seriously literally ripping/cutting apart your clothes from head to toe like you have Parkinson’s disease, does not in anyway look fashionable!
This Asian woman took the “Ripped Jeans” fashion to a whole new level and thanks to Reddit, now we can see what the whole world think about this fashion disaster.
Has she not heard about too much is TOOOOOO MUCCCCHHHH? What happened to appreciate things at minimal? Just take a look at this…


Who even cuts a hole just above the back pockets, anyways????

Hey, I am not a fashionista, but I surely know that cutting your tops in that manner kinda just looks like you burnt the back part of the blouse while ironing and you only had the choice to cut the whole god damn piece off…

I would actually have problems just getting into the jeans! I can only imagine the number of times my legs would be entering all the wrong holes. ==


These were some of the comments from the netizens:

Doie: Sorry I am 20 minutes late for work, I had to figure out how to get my clothes on.

Karlexceed: My first thought was, “Damn, those would be annoying to put on.”

Gobrowns88: “Hi, I would like to buy this pair of jeans.” > “Sure, that will be $40.” > “Actually, I only want half of them.” > “In that case, it will be $80.” >  “Deal.”

Grape Mentats: What’s funny is that if you look at the Top, that is how we destroy samples and source fabric. To me it looks like someone sent her a sample to source production, and she’s just wearing it instead. The Jeans are a whole other matter, I have no idea…

Mattreyu: she was just attacked by a bear but had to get a smoothie

Ailyara: Looks like Edward Scissorhands got to 2nd base.

Marcuschookt: “Give me that ‘just survived Skull Island’ look.”



Marcusprofundus: She was just dragged off a United flight.

30min_afterswimming: Oh God. Is that the ferocious beast speaking to Maggie behind the scenes!?

Sugarkrill: Am I the only one that’s a bit disappointed that her hat isn’t also shredded? It kind of kills the look.


No comments:

Traitors in the midst of Pakatan Harapan and mostly in DAP

Traitors in Pakatan Harapan , yes many are and do not realize they will be the ones because they are already been compromised during to the...

Popular Post