Pages

Monday 17 April 2017

REMOVE CREDIT CARD FROM YOUR UBER APP, MY CC WAS MISUSED BY RIDERS AROUND THE WORLD

REMOVE CREDIT CARD FROM YOUR UBER APP, MY CC WAS MISUSED BY RIDERS AROUND THE WORLD




ARNING! Uber users- please check your bank accounts and remove your credit/debit cards immediately! I logged in today and found SGD 866.86 worth of rides from USA, Canada, HK, AUS and SG deducted from my debit card in the past 24 hours. I have spoken to the bank and they mentioned that there have been several reports recently.
13 April Update: made a police report and the bank says they will investigate which will take 14-21 days. Uber has not responded to my email.
How can I get them to escalate this and refund me? Can someone pls help to tag Uber
14 April Update: thank you all who helped/ messaged me with advice on how to handle this. Uber has responded in an email and will be refunding the disputed charges and blocking any more payments from my card (which has also been cancelled). DBS is also on top of this and shared that it will take between 5 to 10 working days to have the money credited back.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/remove-credit-card-your-uber-app-my-cc-was-misused-riders-around-world
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

No comments:

Traitors in the midst of Pakatan Harapan and mostly in DAP

Traitors in Pakatan Harapan , yes many are and do not realize they will be the ones because they are already been compromised during to the...

Popular Post